Getting Instance ID

Hello! I’m wondering if there is any way to get an Instance ID or any other unique integer assosiated with an Instance. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

If you’re talking about a VRChat instance ID, I do not believe there is currently any way to access that information with Udon.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes, I am looking for the ID of the VRChat Instance the player is currently on. If that’s not available, is there any data I can get that is unique across different instances but the same for all the people on the same instance (I want to make a world that is unique for the instance that it’s on but be the same for all people on the instance).

Hmmm… you could generate a random value at start and write that value to a public, synced variable. You’d need to set a “worldGenerated” synced bool that would tell anyone that joined afterward that the random number has already been generated, so they don’t need to generate it again. That way you get a random value that’s per-instance.

I’m kinda hand waving here, there might be some nuance or weirdness in implementation.