Furry/Anime/Monster/Sonic OC Avatar From Scratch: Commissions OPEN: Affordable Payment Plans Available

I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.

Hello everyone I am the Lore Dragon!

I am a 3d artist with a freshly open queue. I make all my models from scratch in Blender. I specialize in unique stylized avatars that will really make you stand out in the crowd.

Whether it be furry, anime, Sonic OC, or some other kind of crazy monster, I got you covered. I am capable of making quadruped models like centaurs, dragons, griffons, etc, and I can make most models Quest 2 compatible.

My prices are as low as $200 for simpler models and I offer affordable payment plan options for those who want their model NOW and want to worry about paying for it later.

Basically, I send you a “fallback” version of your model that resembles your design. Then once the model is paid off, I upgrade it with tons of dynamic bones, 4k textures, animations, expressions, and the works. I can even make most models into vtuber models if that interests you!

You can message me on Twitter @loredragonplays or friend me on discord LoreDragon#3205