Foxrally's Cheap Pokemon Avatars (all gens!) & More! (OCs, accessories, animations, particles, etc.)

Hi everyone! I’m Foxrally on VRchat and I’ve gotten my hands on all the models, textures and animations of every Pokemon in Sword & Shield and Sun & Moon, and even the ones that weren’t in there. I really enjoy making these, so I’m ready to make a few for others!

$5 - ANY Generic Pokemon, along with their in-game idle, walk, run, and fall animations. This includes quadrupeds! ‘Floating’ Pokemon (e.g. fish, bug or flying types) also available!

$15 - IF the Pokemon is bipedal or humanoid.

$25 - Any Pokemon follower that will follow you around!

Trainer avatars start at $90, but can vary depending on the complexity of the avatar!

NOTE: Due to the greater work it takes right now to make a Sword & Shield exclusive Pokemon, I’m offering them for a minimum of $10 each, regardless of type.

I also do custom OCs! This includes fusions, special recolors, and even Pokemon with extra clothes/accessories (see references below). Prices vary on complexity.

You can check out the dozens of satisfied customers on my initial thread on VRcat! The thread on this forum is quite new, so won’t be many reviews for a while. https://vrcat.club/threads/cheap-pokemon-avatars-all-gens-more-ocs-accessories-animations-particles-etc.1296/

Payments are through Paypal. And if you need any help rigging non-Pokemon avatars yourself, hit me up on discord at Foxrally#0276! I’ve done rips from a pretty wide range of game engines like Unreal, Panda3D, source filmmaker, MMD (of course), XNAlara, so I’m glad to help when I can.

P.S- My work is not from-scratch, I make models ripped from games or otherwise.

The legal mumbo jumbo: I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.

Examples of my more complex work:

1 Like

++++rep

Recently commissioned Foxrally for a model of one of the trainers complete with expressions and visemes. The expressions are very well made and there are no signs of any imperfections. I was completely amazed at their work!

1 Like

made a commission and within about an hour or two it was finished and with no problems or flaws in how I wanted it to look. would highly HIGHLY recommend him for commissions. thanks again Foxrally. hope to see what other amazing works you got in store :smiley:

1 Like

I tried to add you on discord but it didn’t find you! Anyways I am interested in commissioning you for an Articuno avatar if you have one available! She’s my favorite Pokémon by far :>

Hey there! So sorry for the late reply- I just checked, and my discord tag seems to be accurate in the post! Maybe try adding me as a friend, or DM/post your discord on here so I can add you!

Regardless, I would be very glad to make an Articuno for you! I’ll send you a DM on here with all the details (I like to limit this thread to reviews and other announcements)

REVIEW TIME!

Foxrally is very professional and quick to fill your order. They do great work and for a very agreeable price! Highly recomended and will do buisness with them again.

1 Like

Just wanted to post a quick update of a bunch of the trainers and Pokemon I’ve worked on since the thread was first posted!

Just got my trainer from them in a fairly short amount of time for an OC and they’re honestly perfect!

1 Like

hi just messaging to see if your comms are still open

Hey, yes they are! Feel free to hit me up on discord for easier communication!