[Commission open] Full scratch model for Humanoid/Eboy/Egirl/furry/robot or editing avatar

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

Hello, I’m potato_magician and been around vrchat since november of 2017.
Partnered with 0401/itzSirius/Dark alley
Verified VRC-Trader as avatar creator/rigger
I will do everything in my ability to satisfy you as customer always come first.

378c4aa3da63c69495fea6834ed36ae8

I offer full scratch commission which includes

• Full body Tracking

• Finger tracking

• Optimisation

• Shapekey /Visemes/Facial expression

• Custom toggle animations

• Texturing/photoshop

• Rigging

• Dynamic bones

• Fixing/sculpting broken mesh/vertex

• Charcter/ asset in unity package

I also offer editing existing model/avatar which also including everything above ^

Currently customer queued: 6/ 10 [Frequently updated]
commission started on november 12 2021/ completed count: 29
join my discord server to verify my completions, customer names are listed

A further delay may occur when there is a huge line-up.

From scratch starting price is 200$ USD
Editing avatar starting price is 60$

Payment are done through paypal.

Contact info: Magic

760526131e7641a87ec344d02ad74ea3

Or my direct discord: Potato_Magician#3619

Finished avatar from scratch

click the link to the album - > Imgur: The magic of the Internet

3 Likes

Before tonight I was pretty new to commissioning avatars, I hadn’t spent more than 10 minutes checking out the rules of engagement (How to ask for a commission politely) and then another 10 minutes after posting said commission Potato_Magician reached out and said I could have this by the end of the night (It took about two hours total) if I wasn’t going to squirrel around with the payment. We stuck to our respective words and exchanged exactly what was agreed upon with plenty of little additions he was very willing to apply on the fly. I was very appreciative of the patience he had for the job.

1 Like

Potato_Magician has done a great job fixing one of my avatar that was missing blendshapes. After I sent them the model and references, they kept me updated on the process and less than an hour later, the job was completed. I was impressed by the quality of the result and ended up giving them a tip. This person obviously knows what they’re doing and you wont go wrong if you commission them.

1 Like

Not too bad to bump my own thread? here’s some recent creations and rigging fixes

from a mess:

to this:

along with this guy completely from scratch?

Screen capture - 7e611d0b530dd74c28ec9309e22050a6 - Gyazo

Screen capture - 676e5a855c9b8c66a368fdcdb517b6bf - Gyazo <----

not too impressive, ya think?, but you don’t know what I can do unless you commission me :^)