[Commission Open] Experienced 3D Artist is open for *Full Scratch/Scratch Outfit Creation* (See my works in ARTSTATION and REVIEWS)

My discord is KappaOne#7847
I would love to get a work commissioned from you

I would like to work with you!
Pasta_Luego#8459

I’d be interesting in getting a commission.
AlexiCat#1111

How hard and how much would it be for a guy with shaved sides, a top knot, with a black outfit and a black hoodie be? I saw your prices I’m wondering on price because I don’t know if you have any models similar. Thank you! oRestlesso#7777

my discord name is Aisu915#1726 I wanted to ask a few questions in fixing an avatar i was trying to make but seems i cant get it to come all together.

i was looking to get a character modeled for vrchat i was hoping the price range would around $350USD-$450USD
OR cheaper if its not as hard as it seems
Forteko#6971 is my discord

Please read rules. I’m not gonna say it twice

Hello me good day! My discord is ElderWereWolf01#7736 I do hope we can get the chance to talk soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Got it

Hi there! I’m lookin for a commission on a model I have that could use some fixing and other stuff I wanted to add, my discord is EarBleedMaster#1709

Howdy! Looking to get an already rigged model set up to upload.
Discord: Lt. Beau#0001

Evo#3013

Send a friend request, as I’m interested in your work. My discord: Tara TC#4095

Sero021#0021

Camokazee#3712

this is the first commission I’ve done for an avatar so I won’t be fully sure of all the terms used with modelling if that’s ok

Need to ask a few questions about rigging a certain model. discord name is Horizons#1062

Hi, want to see if you can look at a concept art I made for a avatar. Added your Discord I am Memetendo#1999

Descriptions has been updated:

TERMS AND SERVICES

Thank you for your absolutely amazing work!

1 Like

Reference used: