[Commission Open] Experienced 3D Artist is open for *Full Scratch/Scratch Outfit Creation* (See my works in ARTSTATION and REVIEWS)

Hello i sent a friend request my discord is Smurph#5544

Hello, sent a friend request to discuss a full avatar. discord is Captain Maxxy#3803

Paco The Hot Catgirl#1945

Hello I sent a request on discord! Moriko Mizumi#9114

Loved the product I received, very high quality, communicated very well and worked efficiently. Will definitely be returning if I need further work!

Hey! I just sent a friend request. Looking for an avatar usable both in VRC and as a VTuber on stream. Discord tag is francis#0006 :slight_smile:

Hello! I just sent friend request on discord. Looking for an outfit for an avatar that I purchased, would you be able to do something like that? Discord tag is Nemesis#0333

Trinity#9999 is my discord, I just added you!

hey, sent you a request im demonkingbarbatos

Couldn’t be happier with the work I commissioned and it was done in more than reasonable time! I will be 100% be coming back here for more work to be done!

1 Like

Added on discord Faye#2782

My username is ReeseSterling#9117.

Hi I sent a request my discord is SylvanOne#7559

Hey. My Discord name is #SHIVER1010. Your modelling is amazing and I would love to comission a full scratch avatar from you. Thanks a lot!

Hello, I would like to commission a model from you but the use case I have is quite specific, so if possible, would you be open to discuss the details of it first? I would just like to be able to see if it is feasible / something you would be interested in doing, and if possible, get some more detailed quote for the price you’d expect for it. I added you on discord, my discord name is Nick van Derheim#7493. Thank you!

Hi! is this still open? if so. i have a commission. I’ll send reverence pictures in discord which mine is Spring-Hybrid#9537.

BIG NEWS

Soon on December, I will be making a RAFFLE DRAW EVENT. Whoever wins, the prize they will have is a FREE AVATAR COMMISSION

Follow my twitter above to get a notification :point_up:

Hey so I have to ask, do you still use Discord?

Oh shoot I total forgot about you. Can you send me your Discord ID?

NintendoReaper#1576