(Commission Open)0401

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

Hello, this is 0401. I have been playing VRCHAT for quite a long time now. I started creating avatar because I can’t find an avatar I like on vrchat that fits me perfectly.

I always make sure it’s a both way satisfied for me and whoever is commissioning me. If you decided to commission me. I usually go over the details with you first at the beggining. The I’ll charge half of the full price before I start. I’ll collect the rest when I finished the commission.

(I’m more likely to be better on female avatars.)

I don’t make model from scratch a lot, but if requested I’ll see what I can do.

Contact Info:

Vrchat:0401

Discord: 0401#0104

Twitter:_0401_Catus

Contact me with discord I’ll reply as soon as I can. If no answer for more than 3 days I will delete friends please understand this.

I have my own discord server / Vrchat World. You can always hit me up in discord. I can send you a link to my server .

World Link:

Now let’s get to the serious part - Here’s What I can do

Blendshapes - Visemes/Eye tracking /Blinking

Gestures - Expressions/Shape-keyed animations - Realisted Tear crying animation / pop out emotes etc.

Particle Effects

Texture - Your choice of picture on a T-shirt / Tattoo on your body / Gif Tattoo

Shading - metallics, realistic models, 2D anime outline looking models etc.

Weight paint/clothing physics (Smooth looking clothing physics)

Dynamic bones / Colliders

FBT - Full Body Ready

Toggle for Clothes / Props / Animation effects

PvP physics (By this I mean PVP physics, if you now search pvp worlds in vrchat, you should be able to find pvp worlds, I can create weapons you can kill people with.)

Below is some example of my works.

3 Likes

Commission by GYRA.

I’m EXTREMELY pleased with my commission, The communication was on point, very friendly, and overall a great person to chat with :). If possible I will be coming back for more and if anyone Is contemplating commissioning him… just do it. You won’t regret it <3

2 Likes

Commission by Kayyze~♥

1 Like

Added on Discord.

Commission by Aurora~♥

1 Like

I have a huge idea for an avatar commission, well maybe not huge but definitely unique and different. I don’t have a super high budget 200 at most, but anyways if you could please add me on discord I’d absolutely love to discuss it with you though I do want an avatar that can go nsfw and have toggle-able clothing and hair in her emotes. And I wanted a kitsune, like Ahri from League of Legends, not Ahri but the same creature lol not a furry just putting that out there. But I do want a kitsune.
Anyhow here is my discord Queen_Freya#7089
please let me know…
I have a ton of reference pictures and a long list of descriptions as I am a perfectionist and want to get every detail in that I can to make it easier for my future avatar creator. :slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t check on here often. I added you alrdy.

New Updates with Commissions by Keepitculp.

Christmas theme avatar for my public avatar Mari+Nari

Commission by Cowboy Birb~

How hard and how much would it be for a guy with shaved sides, a top knot, with a black outfit and a black hoodie be? I don’t know if you have any models similar but I’d love to hear from you. Thank you! oRestlesso#7777

Commission by Emilia

Kiri 2.0 (My Avatar creation.Not commission)

Public avatar by me.

Commission for Nekoplay

Commission for Lilian

My Public avatar

Public avatar by me