(Commission Open)0401

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

Hello, this is 0401.

I take from scratch commissions.

Contact Info:

Vrchat:0401

Discord: 0401#0104

Twitter:_0401_Catus

Contact me with discord I’ll reply as soon as I can. If no answer for more than 3 days I will delete friends please understand this.

I have my own discord server. You can always hit me up in discord. I can send you a link to my server .

Below is some example of my works.

3 Likes

I’m EXTREMELY pleased with my commission, The communication was on point, very friendly, and overall a great person to chat with :). If possible I will be coming back for more and if anyone Is contemplating commissioning him… just do it. You won’t regret it <3

2 Likes

Added on Discord.

I have a huge idea for an avatar commission, well maybe not huge but definitely unique and different. I don’t have a super high budget 200 at most, but anyways if you could please add me on discord I’d absolutely love to discuss it with you though I do want an avatar that can go nsfw and have toggle-able clothing and hair in her emotes. And I wanted a kitsune, like Ahri from League of Legends, not Ahri but the same creature lol not a furry just putting that out there. But I do want a kitsune.
Anyhow here is my discord Queen_Freya#7089
please let me know…
I have a ton of reference pictures and a long list of descriptions as I am a perfectionist and want to get every detail in that I can to make it easier for my future avatar creator. :slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t check on here often. I added you alrdy.

How hard and how much would it be for a guy with shaved sides, a top knot, with a black outfit and a black hoodie be? I don’t know if you have any models similar but I’d love to hear from you. Thank you! oRestlesso#7777

Hola I added you on discord TheMonkeyKnot#1313

Hello! I want to have a avatar made but i want some extra stuff like NSFW toggles, blood toggles, and an option to make my username disappear (I want to add a freeze frame script I got so I can do some jump scaring and fun) please add me on discord and let me know if this is possible

AbsinWolf#2024

Thank you!

Hello! On the first photo you have on the photos, can I get something similar, I would prefer a casual shirt with “Mom Jeans” and tinishoes. Brown hair with some blonde streaks in the front, a choker and brown eyes. Thank you if you can! :3

Hello, I’d like to ask about commissioning you. I sent a friend request on Discord Vuschvidanya#7110

Sent a message under the tag of Trinity#9999 in hopes to discuss a little bit more!