Cloud not start build&Test after the update

won’t work with any SDK i have from the one updated in Feb to the lastet updated the day before yesterday.anyone has the same problem? or havr solution

1 Like

Make sure you update your SDK

i’m having thhe same problem

HAve reinstalled unity. Started brand new project with latest SDK, only trying to"build & test" the UDon Example scene, The process starts, but then nothing happens and it returns to VRCSDK control panel.

Also happens on all old projects using previous SDK too.

This is what shows in console:
HTTPFormUseage:UrlEncoded

UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

BestHTTP.HTTPRequest:SelectFormImplementation ()

BestHTTP.HTTPRequest:GetEntityBody ()

BestHTTP.HTTPRequest:EnumerateHeaders (BestHTTP.OnHeaderEnumerationDelegate,bool)

BestHTTP.HTTPRequest:SendHeaders (System.IO.Stream)

BestHTTP.HTTPRequest:SendOutTo (System.IO.Stream)

BestHTTP.HTTPConnection:ThreadFunc ()

BestHTTP.PlatformSupport.Threading.ThreadedRunner/<>c__DisplayClass4_0:b__0 (object)

System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart (object)

I can provide Editor.log too if needs be

I got sent these instructions from VRChat support - after following them it fixed the problem for me:

Here’s how you do a proper, clean, and complete SDK upgrade!

1. Please ensure you’re using Unity 2019.4.31f1. If you’re not, follow the instructions in Step 0 here to install it via Unity Hub.
  2. Download the latest version of the SDK at our website.
  3. Close Unity.
  4. Find your Project folder with Windows Explorer, and find the Assets folder.
  5. Delete the VRCSDK folder, as well as the VRCSDK.meta file in the Assets folder.
  6. Go into Plugins, and delete the VRCSDK folder, as well as the VRCSDK.meta file in the Plugins folder.
  7. Open “regedit”. You can do this by typing regedit in your Start menu. Be careful using Regedit!
  8. If you’re running Windows 10, paste this into the top bar: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unity Technologies\Unity Editor 5.x
  9. If you’re not running Windows 10, or an older version, go to the path manually.
  10. Delete all keys starting with VRC in that directory. Highlight them, right-click, and press delete. ONLY DELETE the keys starting with “VRC”. Very important.
  11. Close Regedit.
  12. Re-launch Unity, and then re-import the freshly downloaded SDK. Do so by going to Assets, then Import Package, then Custom Package.
  13. Select the new SDK (you probably saved it in Downloads)
  14. Wait a moment, and click “Import” in the bottom left. If any files in the list are greyed out/unchecked, and you can’t check them, you didn’t delete everything you should have! Start over.
  15. Wait a minute as the SDK finishes importing.

thanks,cleaning regedit works