Hey hey. I’m ultiMasterious. 3D Artist, working with Blender, specialize in creating avatars and do everything myself with a conscience.
I’m more comfortable creating avatars from scratch using terms of references / templates / drawings or 3d sculpture(for retopology).
I read and respect licenses and copyrights, so it is not convenient for me to create avatars from someone’s work (do not want to have a bad reputation in my profession ).
I can make an exception if the license for your asset you wanna me to work with states that You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the asset in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the asset for any purpose, even commercially.
Just pm me that you are the owner, I will believe you
Here are several ready-made parts that I created myself and can use for the project. Over time there will be more of them.
By default, Restricted content is filtered.
If you’d like to enable Restricted content click within the Search bar and toggle the Show Restricted option. Then click cancel.
What am I doing specifically:
- Manual Meshing/Retopo (I like clean meshes)
- UV mapping
- Texturing: Diffuse, AO, Normal map, etc.
What 3D model styles am I creating:
- Cartoon style (my favorite)
- Anime / Chibi
- Realistic (not good at it but I will try)
- Abstract / Minimalist
What I create:
- Full avatar $300-1000 (humanoid / semihumanoid / furry / robots)
- Body parts $100-500 (if you are unhappy with any area of your avatar and want to change it, such as arms, torso, face, head, etc.)
- Hair $100-500
- Clothes / Hats / Shoe / Accessories $100-300
Please don’t ask me to create a weapon. Itself has its own category (globally)
I will do everything carefully and responsibly, but the process can take a long time. From a week to 2-3 months depending on the complexity. And this affects the price.
VRChat name / twitter: ultiMasterious
Here are the basic questions I ask all customers
- What kind of 3D model do you want me to create?
- Do you want me to create a certain part or full model?
- Do you want me to prepare something else besides the 3D model? (asset, ready to upload, etc.)
- Are there any restrictions that I must follow?
Maybe you want me not to exceed a certain number of vertices, polygons, materials, texture size, etc.
- What files and file types do you want to get after the completion of the project?
- How often have you worked with freelancers?
- How often did you abandon(cancel) your request?
When exactly did you cancel? (during the process, before the beginning, when almost finished)
- What 3D model style you want me to create?
- When buying licensed assets, do you read and familiarize yourself with licenses?
Do you comply with the license terms?
- What specifically you want me to do? (meshing, UV mapping, texturing, rigging, animating, fix, edit, blendshape, all)
- For what purpose are you going to use the model that will be created?
Are you going to use it commercially?
- Do you have any other materials, pictures, templates, links, color palette, scheme, logos that might be useful or have to be used for creating the model?
- Do you want to participate in the process? From time to time I will send screenshots, videos, or streams for correction, modification, and ask about details for clarification.
Or do you want me to do everything myself according to the terms of reference without your participation? After accepting the terms of reference, it cannot be corrected, changed, altered, modified. If something was not foreseen, then I (3d artist) will make a decision on my own (colors, size, etc.)
- In what period of time do you want me to complete this project?
If I miss a deadline and ask for an extension, will you allow it?
“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”