Avatars from zero, partial or conversions (Check my Discord.)

add me for commission please :slight_smile: i have some questions

1 Like

hello added you on discord about a commision taylerboo#7262

Lately a lot of people have been trying to commission but it seems like there are a few misunderstandings, to make sure I am capable of working on your avatars it is normal to ask for references or files depending on what you want, however a few people have been asking how progress is coming along BEFORE commissioning (which requires the 50% upfront payment), please keep in mind that I have to work on a first come first serve business model so any kind of sample work you may want to see is done in my spare time.

Also worth nothing I can only reserve a slot for a little while, if it takes too long for someone to decide it is possible someone else may be able to commission right away, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

i’d like to discuss a possible commission with you, mainly to see if you’d be able/willing to do it and how much it’d run me. i will admit that i currently lack a way to pay, but if it is possible to transfer the funds of a prepaid visa/mastercard giftcard to a paypal account i could do so for my paypal account then pay you that way.
discord: Silicate#6197

1 Like

hi! just sent a rq on discord to get an estimate on how much an avatar would be. I know your commissions are currently closed, but im just interested in how much it’ll cost so i can save up!

1 Like

Hi! I sent a friend request on discord, it’s alpha Komodo, I’d love to ask about a commission, I know it says you’re full on here but I’m patient^-^

1 Like

Not sure if we already talked on Discord so remember to tell me your ID, thanks.

Tiomegamanx did an absolutely fantastic job turning a poorly optimized and crappy model I had into a fully working avatar! The whole time he kept me updated with the progress and how things were going. He answered any question I had and made sure everything worked as intended and requested. He even set it up into an easy Unity scene so I could upload the avatar with no effort. I highly recommend!

1 Like

Back in business with limited slots for anyone interested, commissions will be open until-- nvm, you are quite fast, full slots already?

1 Like

I’d love to hire you for a 2D → 3D avatar via pictures. My discord is Bootleg Artsy#9567 so we can discuss payment.

I love the work you’ve done for these people and would love to hear from you. Please contact me (message is below).

THIS FUCKING LAD WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. I asked him to make something from a 2D image to a 3D character. This lad went 110%. You want something EXACTLY the way you want it, this man got you.

1 Like

Hello! Are you still open for commissions? :0

Not yet, pending commissions are taking time to complete.

Okie dokie! No biggie. <3 Perhaps I will ask at a later date. Thank you for the fast response!

Limited slots available right now, if you pay with crypto you get 10% off.

Not sure if you contacted me, slots are available right now.

This guy is hands down the best avatar creator I’ve commissioned. He has the BEST prices, bar none. I gave him pictures of my cosplay and made me a very well crafted avatar that works great with FBT and even for vtube. I urge you, book him while you can. You will not be disappointed.

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord so I can message you! While I’m unable to commission at this exact moment I am looking for folks I could get an avatar from in the near future, once I’ve saved up a bit

1 Like

i sent u friend request

1 Like