Character not showing up correctly

I made a 2.0 avatar that’s really small so I can hide from my friend when we play murder 2. The avatar looks the way it should on my screen, but my friend sees a robot without legs that has a screan in the middle. I don’t know if it matters, but I am on pc and he is on quest. Please let me know if you have any clue what is going on.

Well that’s likely what it is. You likely only uploaded a PC version of the avatar and may not have uploaded a Quest version of the avatar thus your friend on Quest can’t see it.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

Here you go:

You should be able to make a new project with build target set to Android, then import your character to that project. You’ll probably have to swap around the shaders to make it work on Quest; it’s very limited in what it can handle.

You’ll probably also have to remove all dynamic bones scripts. Typically I just remove everything except the base model and materials for the Quest version.

You’re also limited to 5000 polys for the Quest. It will let you upload if there are more, but will be blocked by Quest users by default.