Can't upload quest avatars

(first of all, yes I switched it to build for Android, and yes, Im using Unity 2018.4.20f1.)
idk why but my avatar has an Excellent Overall performance (4979 polys, 1 texture and mobile/Toon Lit shaders, of course no dynamic bones either), and right when Im ready to upload it, it never loads the submission screen where you type the name and take the profile picture
I checked the console and gives me over 500 errors coming from a Library/PackageCache/com-unity-textmeshpro@1.4.1/Scripts/Runtime/TMP_Tex.cs(1422,19): error CS0012
The text from that error says:
Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@1.4.1\Scripts\Runtime\TMP_Text.cs(1422,19): error CS0012: The type ‘MonoBehaviour’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’.

then I updated the package to the version 1.5.6 (the latest one), and gives me only the following error: Library/PackageCache/com-unity-textmeshpro@1.5.6/Scripts/Runtime/TMP_FontAsset.cs(2508,80): error CS0117: ‘FontEngine’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetGlyphPairAdjustmentRecords’
and the text from the console says:
Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@1.5.6\Scripts\Runtime\TMP_FontAsset.cs(2508,80): error CS0117: ‘FontEngine’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetGlyphPairAdjustmentRecords’

Then after looking it up online, I saw someone solved it by changing the version to 1.3.0, however, it still gives me CS0012 error.
After that, I asked around and they ask me to try removing the TextMeshPro package because all these error were coming from there, and yeah, those errors stopped showing, but instead I got a new single one that says:
Library\PackageCache\com.unity.analytics@3.2.3\DataPrivacy\DataPrivacyButton.cs(8,38): error CS0012: The type ‘MonoBehaviour’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’.

I have also tried this with the SDK3 and same results
I dont really know what else is left to try