Brand new, empty world has errors when importing 3.0 World SDK

I’m having an issue where I am trying to start a world but am immediately getting a bunch of errors when importing the 3.0 World SDK. This is a brand new world using the Unity 3D setup with no modifications before importing the SDK downloaded directly from VRC’s website today. The unity version is 2019.4.31f1 which is shown here: Currently Supported Unity Version. The picture below shows the errors and the unity version, one of which is posted in text format below. This is a issue as when I try and write simple script such as just printing a debug statement (Debug.Log(“Test”)), nothing happens. I don’t think any scripts work because of these errors

Error: Assembly ‘Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditorTests.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Reference has errors ‘VRC.Udon.Graph’.

I’ve tried that, it doesn’t change anything.

When making the new project, which template did you use?..

Only the 3d core template works with vrc, while the vr template which would seem like the obvious one to pick causes errors like that, same goes for the hdrp/urp template

You can also use WCA to set everything up properly in one go

I use the standard 3D template as specified here: Setting up the SDK.

I’ve made and published worlds before and haven’t had this problem. I’m on a new computer now so the hardware I’m using has changed but the process should still be the same. I’ll take a look at WCA and see if it changes anything

I tried WCA and I am still getting the errors as you can see here:

I have reinstalled Unity in it’s entirety including the 2019.4.31f1 SDK and am getting the same errors. It doesn’t seem to be something in my process since I use WCA so it should be performing it correctly. Not sure what else to do here as it seems to just be a VRC World SDK issue.